Comprehensive or modular consulting, managed, and professional services
We help organisations improve the balance between risk management and cybersecurity investment, Opex-based, using advanced automation and Managed Security Services (MSS) that cut detection and response times while maximising protection.
Our 5-stage cybersecurity framework ensures end-to-end integrity, confidentiality and availability for data, identities, assets and the entire network, on-premise and in the cloud.
Our approach ensures end-to-end integrity, confidentiality and availability for data, identities, assets and the entire network, on-premise and in the cloud.
Consulting and Professional Services
Consulting and professional services help executives and their teams understand the risk landscape and address increasingly sophisticated cyber threats by formulating strategies that transform their security to protect their organisations better.
- Security architecture design and frameworks
- Policies and procedural development and alignment
- Forensic consulting and investigations
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Product support and deployment
- Chief information security officer (CISO) services
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) services
- InfoSec awareness and training
Infosec tools help cybersecurity professionals protect critical or sensitive business information while supporting availability and integrity without disruption.
Data loss prevention (DLP)
Endpoint detection and response (EDR)
Content filtering and email
Firewalls and proxies
Vulnerability assessments (VA)
Cloud access security broker (CASB)
IT and patch management (ITMS)
Penetration testing of networks, websites, applications, databases
Secure access service edge (SASE)
Organisations gain the advantage of our exhaustive methodology that examines more than 50 vital aspects of cybersecurity with each onboarding.
We provide obligation-free proofs of value (POV) for our 5-stage cybersecurity framework that ensures end-to-end integrity, confidentiality and availability for data, identities, assets and the entire network on-premise and in the cloud.
- Frameworks that are industry leading
- Risks assessed
- Maturity assessed
- Gap analyses
- Asset classification and identification
- Analyses of risk management
- Monitoring of key risk indicators
Since 2007, we have delivered hundreds of reference architectures for organisations who use hybrid and recognisably leading cloud services and global data centres.
- NIST, CIS, ISO/IEC
- More than 800 standard integrations
- Deep vendor partnerships provide code-level support
- Segmented operational technology (OT) framework
- Continuous R&D for diverse solutions including Scada and 5G
- Member of the Cyber Threat Alliance (CTA)
- 7 global NEC infosec ops centres
- African SOC and centre of excellence with 3 partner franchised centres in Africa
- Cyber Threat Alliance (CTA) member
Contact us for a Proof of Value (POV).