Role: Occupational Health & Safety Officer
Reports to: SHEQ Manager
Office location: Cape Town
Main purpose of the job
The Warehouse Division (Cape Town) is looking for a Warehouse Driver to join their team. The successful incumbent will be responsible to ensure that all stock movement is transported safely and timeously to and from destination points. Deliveries and collections request is always carried out diligently and with integrity.
- Preparing stock and loading into delivery vehicle.
- Collections and deliveries to and from suppliers/clients.
- Punctuality should be always adhered to.
- Performing tasks given, from time to time. Such tasks may not necessarily be tasks forming part of the individual’s Job Description but are tasks the individual should be able to do.
- Follow all safety codes including PPE.
- Verify delivery consignment with paperwork provided and inform warehouse supervisor/manager if any discrepancies
- Effective communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, punctual team player.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Overtime is worked when requested to ensure that operational needs are completed.
- Must ensure cleanliness of fleet vehicle.
- Code 10 license + PDP
- Read, Write and Speak English fluently
20 April 2022
Your application must include:
An updated CV, motivational letter and relevant certificates.