Role: Snr. Cyber Security Architect
Reports to: Head of Pre-Sales and Architecture
Office location: Midrand
Main purpose of the job
Responsible for supporting sales team by putting together technical proposals for clients.
- Able to present the NEC XON cyber security value proposition.
- Security architecture review and development of cyber security controls for Cloud, Network, Endpoint, and Applications.
- Develop and maintain documentation on design patterns and security architecture requirements.
- Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders, and enterprise architects, to understand the business direction and consequent impact of implementing cyber security architecture changes and control adoption.
- Assist in optimizing cyber security program by implementing Policies, Standards, and Security baselines.
- Monitor industry best practices and trends to support the ongoing development of cyber controls to remediate current and emerging cyber threats.
- Develop and implement cyber security solutions for applications, endpoint security, web & email security, cloud security, FW/IPS, and zero trust network architecture.
- Review Security Operations Center reports, threat reports, audit reports, and regulatory changes to identify and initiate risk prioritization and remediation.
- Partner with security service providers to drive improvements in the security posture.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the environment, including third party integrations, through self-assessments and independent security reviews.
- Assess and manage Cloud security posture through continuous control monitoring.
- Define and implement security mitigation plan to quickly respond to control weaknesses and threats.
- Report Preparation and Presentation.
- IT Technical Skills.
- Reading and writing skills.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Cyber Security, Control evaluation and design.
- Must have 5 years of experience in designing Cloud, Network and Application security architecture.
- Cloud Security exposure
- IT degree
- Preferable one certification such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, GIAC
- Deep technical knowledge and experience in Network Security, Cloud Security, Application Security, Endpoint, Firewall/IPS, Web and Email security.
- Technology Security Certifications
If you are interested and meet the requirements (Qualification and Experience) as per the attached Job Specifications, please complete the attached Internal Application, attach your updated CV, certificates and respond to this e-mail no later than Monday, 06th December 2021.
Please note that only existing NEC XON employees will be considered.
6 December 2021
Your application must include:
An updated CV, motivational letter and relevant certificates.