Role: Service Delivery Manager
Department: Cyber Security (Service Delivery & Professional Services)
Reports to: Manager: Service Delivery & Professional Services: Cyber Security
Responsible for the overall management, including financial aspects as well as customer satisfaction and service delivery against contracted SLA’s. The span can consist of one or several key outsourced contracts and/or services delivering more than one line of business service to the customer. The individual will need to use their initiative to drive innovation and service improvement and identify potential opportunities within the customer/s. The role is well-suited to people who have a passion for providing excellent customer service, who possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and who enjoy working as part of a team.
Summary of the job:
- The proposed candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Service Level Management
- Ensure the scope of service equals services delivered
- Manage quality of services delivered
- Ensure SLA’s are met and exceeded at no additional cost
- Analyse SLA measurements
- Third Party Management
- Compilation, validation, and presentation of monthly SLA reports and Business Reviews
- Assist in management and measurement of conformance to service level agreements
- Management of Delivery Processes
- Facilitate problem resolution
- Guide and manage the troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues specific to this environment.
- Manage escalation process with customer and delivery entities
- Own the development and management of Service Improvement Plans
- Manage implementation of Service Improvement Plans
- Identify & Manage implementation of continuous improvement opportunity
- Identify, manage, and implement procedure improvement
- Single service interface and point of escalation for the customer/s
- Single service interface and point of escalation between the respective delivery entities associated with the contract management span
- Identify and analyse contract delivery issues and convey to Service Management
- Participate in audit compliance reviews and action appropriately
- Understand the contract life cycle
- SLA preparation and evaluation
- Manage audit readiness relative to contract requirements
- Prepare and participate in contract renewals and/or extensions
- Develop and maintain functional relationships between delivery units and external business partners
- OLA (Operational Level Agreement) and UC (Underpinning Contract) negotiation, set-up, and measurement
- Profitability and budget/forecast management associated with respective contracts
- Own and manage Customer satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction measurement and overall improvement
- Maintain a good Customer relationship
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Attract – Assist with selecting the right people into the right positions and onboarding them into the team and organisation
- Develop – Effectively clarifying performance expectations, demonstrate ‘credible’ commitment to employee development and understand the requirements of coaching
- Engage – Ability to communicate regularly and effectively, provide daily guidance and demonstrate commitment against the Company’s values thereby gaining employee commitment
- Retain – Ability to motivate and retain key talent within the organisation through fair, accurate and informative feedback and management of employees
- Provides guidance to more junior levels of staff
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Upselling of Contracts
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company
The Jobholder will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 with I.T. related degree or related qualification from a tertiary institution preferred
- Security+ Certification
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification
- 8+ years’ experience in Information technology (Service Delivery Management, Security Management, IT Infrastructure, Enterprise Applications/Systems, or Contract leadership role)
- Service Delivery Manager Skills
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Experience in dealing with third party-provided services
- Operational ability in a diverse, large-scale environment
- Exceptional customer-facing skills
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery
- Mastery of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles
- Expertise in people management and leadership
- Strong organizational skills
- Capacity to train and guide junior team members
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Dedicated personality with a sense of urgency
- Process driven personality
- Ability to meet deadlines – and work under pressure
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Good communication skills required – written & verbal
- High energy levels and commitment required
- Must have a strong drive to work in a team
- Ability to handle conflict and to resolve problems
- “Can Do” attitude”
31 December 2021
Your application must include:
An updated CV, motivational letter and relevant certificates.