Role: Senior Operations Manager
Reports To: Manager Operations
Office location: Midrand / Northern Cape
Main purpose of the job:
The successful incumbent must be experienced and be a certified Operations Manager. The main purpose is for this person to manage the total Operations and execution of the project scope/BOM on-site to strict timelines, to International and Mine Standards
Specialize in one or more aspects of a business and oversee operations within their departments. This individual must have experience in working on mines and it would be beneficial if the successful incumbent has worked on Electrical and specifically Solar/Alternative Energy/Renewable Energy projects.
The necessary skills are required:
- Technical proficiency.
- Data processing skills.
- Product development.
- Risk analysis.
- Strategic planning.
- Budget management.
- Staff management.
- Decision-making skills.
- Very hardworking
- Dynamic professional with great values and integrity
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very detailed in his approach
- 15 years of experience as an Operation Manager
- 10 years of experience in Managing Projects
- 8 years of experience on Mining Sites/projects
- 5 years managing Solar/Alternative Energy/Renewable Energy projects
- Certificate in Operations Management
- Degree in Business Administration or Commerce, Industrial Technology, or Industrial Engineering.
- Production experience in the relevant industry.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
20 June 2022
Your application must include:
An updated CV, motivational letter and relevant certificates.