The Cyber Security Division is looking for a Junior Security Engineer (Vulnerability Management) to join their team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for executing the technical and operational requirements of continuous vulnerability management.
This includes network, system, and application vulnerability assessments, using manual and automated tools on client systems including UNIX/Linux, Windows, Cloud services, virtualization environments, network devices, databases, applications, web servers and operational technology devices.
- Execute the Vulnerability Management Program for clients.
- Participate in the vulnerability management process across on premise and cloud environments.
- Apply knowledge of Cybersecurity engineering services related to Tenable.sc, Nessus, and related modules to support operationally viable continuous monitoring solutions.
- Perform vulnerability assessment scans on a routine and ad-hoc basis against infrastructure and application assets.
- Ensure vulnerabilities are identified and managed according to SLA and Compliance requirements.
- Provides verbal and written reports on vulnerability risk to executive, business, and technical stakeholders.
- Maintains current knowledge of the threat landscape including attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Be aware of vendor related security notifications.
- Develop and present vulnerability reports and dashboards to provide insight into existing vulnerabilities.
- Prioritise findings based on risk and document detailed corrective and remediation plans/actions.
- Monthly SLA reporting.
- Remote support where necessary.
- Standby duties (when required).
Qualifications and experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT/Cyber Security including hands-on working experience with vulnerability management tools such as Tenable, Nessus, Qualys, Rapid7, Acunetix, ZAP, or BurpSuite.
- Good understanding of vulnerability assessment, reporting, methodologies, and procedures.
- Vulnerability scanning toolsA (Tenable, Nessus, Qualys, or similar vulnerability scanning tools).
- IT security systems development, architectures, and vulnerabilities.
- Operating systems (Windows, *nix, OSX, VMware, IOS and other infrastructure device OS).
- Performing Vulnerability Assessment on (Web + Mobile) App, Cloud Infrastructures.
The following certifications (or similar) will be an advantage
- Tenable Certified Delivery Engineer (OT, IO, SC).
- Tenable Certified MSSP SOC Analyst (OT, IO, SC
13 April 2022
Your application must include:
An updated CV, motivational letter and relevant certificates.