Role: Sales Specialist – Alternative Energy
Office location: Johannesburg
Main purpose of the job
NEC XON is looking for dynamic, outgoing and client centric Sales Specialist whose inherent focus is to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the Renewable Energy industry.
NEC XON Energy Solutions is a full service end-to end turnkey energy storage solution and battery systems provider ,offering energy storage products alongside technical and economical project analysis , installation and commissioning service, maintenance, warranties ,performance guarantees and vendor financing.
- Follow up with existing, new and/or referred clients on a regular basis to accelerate existing and obtain additional sales.
- Ensure good relations with clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned to him/her, by superiors, from time to time.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- The ability to take control and resolve applicable issues in any required situation, setting a positive example and provide positive mentoring, whilst transferring such relevant skills in the process.
- Display Innovativeness and entrepreneurial ability by submitting proposals or ideas to achieve cost reduction, streamlining operations, increase sales and beneficially boost NEC XON’s visibility.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Excellent leadership skills and must be a strategic thinker
- Deal shaping and positioning.
- Commercial mind-set.
- Relationship building and excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- A strong capability to build business cases in order to proof value of the solution to potential customers.
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant experience in Infrastructure solutions.
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience.
- Relevant Industry certifications will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in the effective management of vendor relationships and contract management.
10 November 2021