Role: Key Account Manager
Office location: Johannesburg
Main purpose of the job
NEC XON is looking for dynamic, outgoing and client centric Key Account Managers whose inherent focus is to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options within the IT industry.
- Follow up with existing, new and/or referred clients on a regular basis to accelerate existing and obtain additional sales.
- Ensure good relations with clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned to him/her, by superiors, from time to time.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- The ability to take control and resolve applicable issues in any required situation, setting a positive example and provide positive mentoring, whilst transferring such relevant skills in the process.
- Display Innovativeness and entrepreneurial ability by submitting proposals or ideas to achieve cost reduction, streamlining operations, increase sales and beneficially boost XON’s visibility.
- Excellent leadership skills and must be a strategic thinker
- Deal shaping and positioning.
- Commercial mind-set.
- Relationship building and excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant qualification or experience in Business Management.
- Minimum of 10 years of leadership experience of which at least 7 years have been in Key Account Management roles.
- Minimum 7 years of Key Account Management experience.
- Previous experience in the effective management of vendor relationships and contract management.
01 November 2021