Role: Cyber Security Architect
Reports to: Head of Pre-Sales and Architecture
Office location: Cape Town
Main purpose of the job
Responsible for supporting sales team by putting together technical proposals for clients
- Able to present the NEC XON cyber security value proposition.
- Able to build relationships with technology partners and present the technology partner value proposition.
- Participate/Contribute to the bid strategy and offers for technical design & prices.
- Scouting and identifying new business opportunities within the client accounts to which he has been appointed and/or in new potential accounts.
- Provide technical business development assistance.
- Able to perform technical assessments.
- Cloud Security exposure.
- System Administration skills.
- Report Preparation and Presentation.
- IT Technical Skills.
- Reading and writing skills.
Qualification & Experience
- Preferable one certification such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, GIAC Security+.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience in Network Security, Cloud Security, Application Security, Endpoint, Firewall/IPS, Web and Email security.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in cyber security, control evaluation and design.
- Technology Security Certifications.
If you are interested and meet the requirements (Qualification and Experience) as per the attached Job Specifications, please complete the attached Internal Application, attach your updated CV, certificates and respond to this e-mail no later than Monday, 06th December 2021.
Please note that only existing NEC XON employees will be considered.
6 December 2021
Your application must include:
An updated CV, motivational letter and relevant certificates.