Role: Contracts Manager
Reports To: Manager Operations
Office location: Midrand and On-site, Northern Cape
Main purpose of the job:
A Contracts Manager in the Construction Industry will be required to manage various contracts relating to building projects. The successful incumbent before drawing up legal documents to outline terms of service and project deliverables must have the ability to study the legalities of contracts and help to negotiate the terms and conditions with Clients and third parties.
- Craft, evaluate, negotiate, and execute a wide variety of different contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Create and maintain relationships with suppliers and serve as the singular point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension or renewal according to what’s best for the company.
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
- Preparing tenders for clients and commercial bids to help bring in new business.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Meeting with clients to find out their requirements.
- Producing plans and estimating budgets and timescales.
- Very hardworking
- Dynamic professional with great values and integrity
- Team player that believes in constant and ongoing communication
- Very detailed in his approach
- 15 years of experience as a Contracts Manager
- 10 years of experience in Managing Projects
- 8 years of experience on Mining Sites/projects
- Diploma or Degree in Construction Industry
- A deep understanding of Contracts Management.
- Knowledge and experience with working with Legal documentation.
- Maths and IT knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Business Management skills.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
20 June 2022
Your application must include:
An updated CV, motivational letter and relevant certificates.