Role: Accounts Payable Clerk
Reports to: Creditors Manager
Office location: Johannesburg
Main purpose of the job
- Perform Vendor reconciliations monthly for all the vendors within the NEC XON Group of Companies
- Vendor vetting process within the prescribed processes and policies.
- Processing of all internal vendor expense invoices daily
- SARB Applications and renewals
- Filing and archiving of company source and other documents pertaining to your duties and responsibilities
- Assist in Prepare yearly BBBEE procurement report for BBBEE verification.
- Assisting with the control of the Vendor Masterfile as a whole for all NEC XON Companies.
- Supplier vetting process as per the NEC XON prescribed vetting process and policy.
- Capturing of all new qualified vendors to the Vendor Masterfile on the applicable ERP system.
- Request outstanding invoices and credit notes from the vendor and supply procurement department with the same and follow up on processing.
- Collection of all Vendor statements
- Following up daily on outstanding queries on Vendor accounts
- Reconcile Accounts payable ageing to Accounts payable ledger monthly.
- Reporting and escalation on all supplier outstanding issues
- Completion of all supplier credit application forms and supporting documents.
- Capturing of internal vendor invoices to relevant cost accounts
- Ensure proper filing of all supplier source documents e.g. contracts, new supplier documents, invoices and credit notes for ease of reference
- Applications and renewals of all SARB foreign currency payments.
- Prepare yearly BBBEE procurement report for BBBEE rating with all relevant BBBEE certificates.
- Ad-hoc reporting from time to time
- Above activities are for all companies that form part of the NEC XON group of companies including regional offices.
- Organizational capability
- Fluent in English
- Communicational ability
- Fast Learner
Qualification & Experience
- 3 years’ experience in creditors / bookkeeping
- Tertiary education in accounting /bookkeeping (certificate, degree, diploma)
- Complete, systematic, and accurate approach to duties
- Experience in Office Software applications
- Experience in Enterprise Financial system or ERP systems
01 April 2022
Your application must include:
An updated CV, motivational letter and relevant certificates.